Join Runner's Edge!

2010 is here! It's time for you to get serious about your training for half marathons, full marathons, ultras and tris! Visit our website to become an active member of Runner's Edge of the Rockies, a Denver marathon training group!

Our Mission

To provide the best training program in the Denver metro-area, in order to help people achieve their goals while keeping in balance with the rest of life's priorities, and staying injury free.

Runner's Edge Success Stories

Reply to this post with your Runner's Edge Success Stories! You can also find more stories on our website.

1 comments:

  1. Dan O said...
     

    I joined Runner's Edge in late June of 09. I am new to long distance running, and had run one half marathon this June.

    I joined Runner's Edge after deciding to run my first marathon in the Fall.

    After training with Runner's Edge for 2 months, I ran my 2nd half marathon in August a full 20 minutes faster than my first one.

    I attribute this to great coaching, smart training and the support of a fantastic group! I fully plan to have an updated success story her soon after my first full marathon!

Post a Comment